Nutrition seminars and cooking and meal preparation workshops are tailored to your specific needs.
- This seminar will allow you to assess your nutrition know-how and will provide you with 10 easy ways to improve your diet, manage your weight, boost your energy level, and prevent disease.
- Losing weight the right way
- Losing the last 5 kgs
- Confused about dietary fat and blood cholesterol? Wondering if oat bran really works? What about garlic supplements? Based on the latest research, this seminar will sort out fact from fallacy and give easy-to-implement heart-healthy dietary strategies, from Vitamin E to olive oil.
- Learn how the foods you eat play a role in certain cancers and what you can do now to help lower your risk. Dietary strategies will cover antioxidants, phyto-chemicals, phyto-estrogens, fat, fibre, etc.
SUPERMARKET SMARTS AND LABEL READING
- With millions of products on the supermarket shelves, it can be an overwhelming experience when trying to choose the right foods for your family. Get the know-how first and then we go on a supermarket tour and road test your skills. With expert guidance, you will gain the confidence to choose the right foods every time.
A guide to healthy lunches
Preparing and packing healthy lunches for you and your family and How to choose the right meals when you are out and about
SPORT NUTRITION: eating to enhance performance and recovery
- What should you eat leading up to your match/triathlon/marathon/ironman? Nutrition strategies for training, events and post training or post event recovery.
DEBUNKING THE DIET MYTHS: Paleo? I quit Sugar? Which oils are the best oils? Your questions answered.
THE HEALTHY VEGETARIAN
Being a healthy vegetarian is so much more than just cutting out the meat. Whether you are a vegan, pescatarian, or just occasional meat-eater.
- Learn about what your body really needs for your stage in life.
- Learn how to construct a health vegetarian diet for you and your family, and how to ensure you get the right nutrients to power your through the day.